| View Journal
International Journal of Business and Management
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
- Languages & linguistics
- Performing arts
- Visual arts
2. Social Sciences
- Area studies
- Business & administration
- Economics & finance
- Education & educational research
- Gender studies
- Library and Information Science
- Media & communication
- Political science
- Mathematics & statistics
4. Engineering & Technology
- Computer sciences
Publisher: RMP Publications
Publication type: Electronic
Publication frequency: 6 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://www.ijbmjournal.com/
International Journal of Business and Management
37B Jalan Pelabur 23/B, Seksyen 23
40300 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
The International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) are devoted to publishing research papers for academics and professors to share advances in business and management theory and practice. The journal publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, research notes, teaching case, and commentaries. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome. The coverage of International Journal of Business and management includes, but is not limited to, the following subjects: business administration, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resources, business innovation, organization theory, Management Information System, Electronic Commerce, Information System and Technology, Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Internet Marketing, Management, Financial and Banking, Human Resource, Economics, International Business, Operations Management, Technology and Innovation, Business Ethics, and all Areas of Business and Information Development in around the world.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in IJBM will be peer-reviewed.
Prof. Dr. Bala Subramaniam, USA
Dato' Syed Azuan Syed Ahmad Al-Idrus, Malaysia
Editorial Board Members
Prof. Dr. Abdul Talib Bon, Malaysia
Prof., Dr. Hany Elmesiry, Egypt
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nor 'Adha Abdul Hamid, Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohar Kassim, Malaysia
Dr. Analiza Molina, Philippines
Original research papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications in Business and Management etc., can be submitted on the understanding that the work is not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
- It is recommended to submit manuscript through the email firstname.lastname@example.org for quick evaluation.
STYLE OF MANUSCRIPTS
- Authors are encouraged to suggest three potential reviewers for their paper. Authors may also specify the names of those they wish to be excluded from the review process for a particular paper; in such cases their wishes will usually be respected, unless, of course, in the opinion of the journal such a request unreasonably excludes all the expertise available to it in that scientific area.
- International Journal of Business and Management 's Editor-in-chief ensures that the reviewers act independently and have no conflict of interest in the paper. In case of a complaint, the Editorial board, if it is deemed necessary and appropriate, may ask for additional review(s) before making a recommendation. In all cases, the final decision rests with the Editor-in-Chief. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject papers that are unsuitable for the journal or cannot adequately be assessed because of a poor standard of English.
- Manuscripts should be written in clear, concise and grammatically correct English. Indent new paragraphs. The manuscript should be presented in the following order. The recommended organization of an article is: (i) abstract, (ii) introduction, (iii) materials and methods (or experimental), (iv) results and discussion, (v) acknowledgements, if necessary and funding (in the form of a sentence with the funding agency written out in full followed by the grant number in square brackets) and (vi) references.
- Page 1 should contain the article title, name(s) of author(s) and affiliation(s) and the name and complete mailing address (including telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address) of the person to whom correspondence should be sent. The title of the paper should be short, precise and written without any abbreviations. Headings should be upper case and in bold type. Sub-headings should be lower case and italics.
- Page 2 should contain an abstract of 100-200 words, without any citation and footnotes. A list of four to six key words, of which at least three of them should not be appear in the title of the paper. Other footnotes, identified by superscript Arabic numerals, should be limited to dedications, an identification of the corresponding author and an author's present address.
- Files should be formatted double-spaced with no hyphenation and automatic word-wrap (no hard returns within paragraphs). Please type your text consistently, e.g. take care to distinguish between '1' (one) and 'l' (lower-case L), and '0' (zero) and 'O' (capital O), etc. Articles should not exceed 6 printed journal pages. The number of figures and tables enclosed should be decreased as much as possible and the legend to them should not be repeated in the text.
- Tables should be numbered with Arabic numerals (Table 1, Table 2, etc.) and cited consecutively in the text. The tables must be created with the table-function of MS-Word and should be enclosed on separate sheets of paper at the end of the manuscript, bearing the same number as in the text. Units (SI) must be clearly indicated for each of the entries in the table. Footnotes to tables should be identified by superscript lower-case roman letters and placed at the bottom of the table.
- Figures should be cited in the text by Arabic numerals (Figure 1, Figure 2, etc.). Figures should be supplied as electronic files and should be enclosed on separate sheets of paper after tables. Also high-quality hard-copy of all figures and tables are needed. A figure legend should be supplied. Authors will normally be required to pay for colour illustrations and charge for handling and printing.
- In-line equations should be typed as text. The use of graphics programs and 'equation editors' should be avoided. Use of 'Microsoft equation editor is recommended.
- Bibliographic references in the text appear like [1, 2 ...], using square brace. References should be numbered consecutively in text.
- Journal Articles: Ouyang, D., J. Bartholic and J. Selegean, 2005. Assessing Sediment Loading from Agricultural Croplands in the Great Lakes Basin. Journal of American Science, 1(2): 14-21.
- A Book: Durbin, R., S.R. Eddy, A. Krogh and G. Mitchison, 1999. Biological Sequence Analysis: Probabilistic Models of Proteins and Nucleic Acids. Cambridge University Press.
- Conference Proceedings: Stock, A., 2004. Signal Transduction in Bacteria. In the Proceedings of the 2004 Markey Scholars Conference, pp: 80-89. References are often the cause of many proof corrections, and inaccuracies hamper inter-journal linking and Medline links in the online journal. Please check the list carefully before submission. WWW URLs are permitted only as footnotes in the text, not in the reference list.
ABBREVIATIONS, UNITS ETC.,
- Authors should follow internationally agreed rules especially those adopted by the IUPAC-IUB Commission on Biochemical Nomenclature (CBN). The journal will essentially follow the rules defined in the IUPAC Manua1 of symbols and terminology for physico-chemical quantities and units (Butterworth, London), 1970.
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS
- By submitting a manuscript to the editor or publisher you are deemed to have granted permission to publish the manuscript.
- Proofs will be sent via e-mail as an Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) file. Acrobat Reader will be required in order to read the PDF. This software can be downloaded from the following website:
- This will enable the file to be opened, read on screen and printed out in order for any corrections to be added. To avoid delay in publication, corrected proofs should be faxed to the publisher within 48 hours of receipt.
- After Acceptance authors have to pay the processing handling charges.