| View Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
- Visual arts
- Performing arts
2. Social Sciences
- Media & communication
Print ISSN: 2180-1738
Publisher: Penerbit Universiti Malaysia Sabah
Publication type: Print
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://jurcon.ums.edu.my/ojums/index.php/GA
Prof. Madya Dr. Sim Chee Cheang
Fakulti Kemanusiaan, Seni & Warisan
Universiti Malaysia Sabah
Jalan UMS, 88400
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Tel : (+6088) 320 1771 / 2710 / 2711
Fax : (+6088) 320237
Gendang Alam diterbitkan sekali setahun oleh Fakulti Kemanusiaan, Seni dan Warisan, Universiti Malaysia Sabah. Jurnal ini menerbitkan hasil penyelidikan yang dijalankan sarjana dan penyelidik dalam bidang pengajian seni, termasuk aspek seni visual, kraf tangan, busana, penulisan kreatif, sastera, drama, tarian dan muzik.
Prof. Madya Dr. Sim Chee Cheang, Fakulti Kemanusiaan, Seni dan Warisan, Malaysia
Lokman Abdul Samad, Fakulti Kemanusiaan Seni Warisan
GUIDE FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- Submitted manuscripts in the Malay language or English must be original contributions, and have not been previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. They should be typed double-space with wide margins to allow for editorial comments. The first page of the manuscript should contain the title, authorâ€™s name, postal address, e-mail address and the authorâ€™s affiliation. The editors would reply to the authors on the status of the submitted manuscript within three months upon receipt of the manuscript. While the manuscript is being processed for publication, writers must be sure to inform the editor of any change in address. Editors reserve the right to reject, accept and edit manuscripts accordingly. All further queries should be directed to the Chief Editor.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
- Two hardcopies of the manuscript with a softcopy stored in a CD should be
Chief Editor, Gendang Alam,
Faculty of Humanities, Universiti Malaysia Sabah,
88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
- Or via electronic submission to:
All writers will receive a reply upon receiving of the manuscript. If there is no reply after seven working days please contact the Chief Editor. The editorial board is not responsible for the postage or handling of manuscripts. All manuscripts will be reviewed by the Editorial Board and at least one independent reviewer (blind-reviewed). Decisions regarding the publication of manuscripts are based on their recommendations.
- Include an abstract in English of 100-200 words for all manuscripts. Abstracts should include five keywords.
- The journal requires all contributions to follow the American Psychological Association (APA) manual style guide. Endnotes are only recommended if absolutely necessary to give further explanation. Samples, maps, illustrations, tables and other essential information should be presented in appendices.