| View Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
2. Social Sciences
- Education & educational research
- Political science
Publisher: Pusat Pengajian Teras, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Publication type: Electronic
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://sainsinsani.usim.edu.my/
Pusat Pengajian Teras
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Bandar Baru Nilai, 71800 Nilai,
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
Jurnal Sains Insani (JSI) is a peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary journal published twice (2) a year, in the month of June dan December by the Centre for Core Studies, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia. It is an open-access online scientific journal which is free of charge. The main objective of the publication is to construct an avenue to fellow academicians and researchers to share research findings, new ideas and expertise that contribute to human development from the theory, practical and empirical point of view. The journal devoted to the publication of original and non-original paper (short/ brief communication, notes, letters and opinions) which serves as a platform to address issues pertaining to the field of history and civilizations, philosophy and thoughts, politics, education and sociology.
Dr. Adibah Sulaiman@Mohamad, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Dr. Siti Nor Azhani Mohd Tohar, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Dr. Mohd Azmir Mohd Nizah, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Dr. Farah Laili Muda@Ismail, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Dr. Khadijah Muda, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Mrs. Anita Ismail, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nazri Muslim, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ermy Azziaty Razali, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Adlina Ab. Halim, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ku Hasnita Ku Samsu, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Dr. Ros Mahwati Ahmad Zakaria, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Dr. Nurzali Ismail, Universiti Sains Malaysia
Dr. Muhamad Nadzri Muhamed Noor, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Dr. Hazlina Abdullah, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
International Advisory Board
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khairudin Aljunied, National University of Singapore
Author(s) needs to follow writing guidelines and format as per attached.
All submission to email@example.com
The editorial boards holds the copyright to the article published in the journal. The writer may request permission to republish the article from the editor. The Sains Insani journal follows the APA (American Psychological Association) style for all in-text citation.
- Authors own the copyright to the article
- The manuscript submitted is the authorâ€™s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to PPT USIM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- Ni responsibility is assumed by PPT USIM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.
| Journal Coverage