| View Journal
Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems Research
Formerly known as "International Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems Research"
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
2. Engineering & Technology
- Computer sciences
Print ISSN: 1985-5389
Publisher: Universiti Teknologi MARA
Publication type: Print
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Journal Website: https://jeesr.uitm.edu.my/v1/
Assoc. Prof. Ir. Dr. Ahmad Sabirin Zoolfakar
Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems Research (JEESR)
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Universiti Teknologi MARA
40450 Shah Alam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems Research (JEESR) cordially welcomes and acknowledges high quality manuscripts of the latest conceptual, empirical and theoretical research findings in the areas of electrical and electronic systems. JEESR is formally known as International Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems Research (IEESR). JEESR is an international peer reviewed journal seeking innovation, creativity and novelty availed as the solutions and improvisation for problems, issues and challenges related to the electrical and electronics systems engineering. This is an online journal providing access to wider audience with common interest in promoting the discovery, innovation, advancement and dissemination of latest technologies and concepts in the aforementioned disciplines. JEESR is published two issues a year (June and December). The submitted paper should be original, unpublished works and not currently under review in any conference, workshop or journal. However, authors can submit the extended version of previously published papers. Decision of Editor-in-Chief to publish the manuscript is dependent on the quality of its contents single-blind peer reviewed by experts in the respective fields. The Editorial Board comprising of academia as well as engineer and consultant serving in the industries will provide guidance towards the betterment in future development of this journal. Several efforts have been perpetrated to promote our journal across the globe with expectancy that our journal will act as a platform for researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students to publish their findings.
Assoc. Prof. Ir. Dr. Ahmad Sabirin Zoolfakar
- Fadhlan Hafizhelmi Kamaru Zaman (Universiti Teknologi Mara)
- Fazlina Ahmat Ruslan (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Zainal Abdul Kadir (Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Zainal Salam (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Idnin Pasya Ibrahim (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Suriani Abu Bakar (Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia)
- Husna Zainol Abidin (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Jasronita Jasni (Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Nur Ashida Salim (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Mohd Hanafi Ani (International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Sukreen Hana Herman (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Azlina Idris (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Ng Kok Mun (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Megat Syahirul Amin Megat Ali (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Azilah Saparon (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
- Hazlie Mokhlis (Universiti Malaya, Malaysia)
- Izham Zainal Abidin (Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia)
- Kaharudin Dimyati (Universiti Malaya, Malaysia)
- Norhayati Soin (Universiti Malaya, Malaysia)
- Nur Emileen Abd Rashid (Universiti Teknologi Mara)
- Syed Farid Syed Adnan (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
Submissions of manuscript are welcome in these broad areas of electrical and electronic systems engineering:
- Electronics Engineering.
- Electrical Power Engineering.
- Communications Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Systems Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Education.
- Material Sciences and Applications.
- Microwave Technology.
- Biomedical Engineering
Upon submission of manuscript to the JEESR,
- All of the terms and conditions which may change from time to time are indirectly agreed and admitted by the authors.
- The original contents of manuscript is allowed to be edited, published and distributed by JEESR.
- Any violation of copyright or law emanating from the published research work shall be borne entirely by the authors.
- Authors are responsible for any malpractices such as plagiarism and parallel submission of the same manuscripts in other journal publisher along with JEESR.
- Before publication, the research work presented in the manuscript must be approved in advance by the employer or the respective authority.
- JEESR have the right to cancel publication of the manuscript without providing cost compensation associated with preparation of the manuscript. Therefore, the manuscript will not be displayed in the JEESR website without any notice at any time.
- JEESR will not take responsibility for the delay in publishing the manuscript through online system.
| Journal Coverage