| View Journal
Al-Qanatir International Journal of Islamic Studies
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
- Languages & linguistics
2. Social Sciences
- Economics & finance
- Education & educational research
- Political science
Publisher: Usuli Faqih Research Centre
Publication type: Electronic
Publication frequency: 3 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://myjms.mohe.gov.my/index.php/alqanatir/http://al-qanatir.com/index.php/qanatir/abouthttp://al-qanatir.com/index.php/qanatir/about
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Irwan Mohd Subri
Usuli Faqih Research Centre PLT,
PT12991A (Level 1),
Jalan BBN 1/7D,
71800, Bandar Baru Nilai
Al-Qanatir International Journal of Islamic Studies is a refereed e-journal published by Usuli Faqih Research Centre. It is published three times a year, in April, August and December. The main objective of the publication is to create a platform to publish original articles, researches results, case studies and book reviews related to the field of Islamic studies.
The editorial board welcomes original contributions of the author (in Bahasa Melayu [Malay], English or Arabic) which never published or under consideration for publication in any other publication.
Contributions can be submitted in any of the following forms:
(a) Articles (not exceeding 30 pages)
(b) Book Review (not exceeding 10 pages)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Irwan Mohd Subri, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia
Dr. Hamza Abd al-Karim (United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), UAE)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Arieff Salleh Rosman (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia)
Dr. Hasanah Abd Khafidz (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia)
Dr. Azman Ab Rahman (Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia)
Dr. Muhamad Faisal Ashaari (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia)
Dr. Hishomudin Ahmad (Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia)
Prof. Dr. Hassan Mohammad Almarzouqi (United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), UAE)
Prof. Dr. Adel M. Abdulaziz Algeriani (Universiti Islam Malaysia (UIM), Malaysia)
Prof. Dr. Muhammad al-Dush (United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), UAE)
Prof. Dr. Tawfiq Muhammad Said Ramadan al-Butiyy (Damascus University, Syria)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Adnan Mohamed Yusoff (Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia)
- Articles in Bahasa Melayu (Malay) and English are to be written with single spacing on a single sided A4 size paper, using Arial font size 11, and size 9 for footnotes (if any). For manuscripts in Arabic, the font should be Traditional Arabic size 16 for the text and size 12 for the footnote. All articles will be reviewed and evaluated at least by one reviewer by blind review.
- All manuscript must be submitted online through this website.
- Each article should include an abstract in English. Abstract should contain no more than 300 words. It also should include the objectives, methodology and findings. 3-5 keywords that are relevant to the article should also be listed.
References & Bibliography
- References in the text should use the author-date system. Example: A fatwa is a notification of Islamic law witch is not binding (al-Fasiyy, 2000).
- All Bibliography (including arabic articles) should be written in Roman script. Example: Bahnasiyy, Ahmad Fathiyy. 1989. Madkhal al-Fiqh al-Jina'iyy al-Islamiyy. Cet. 4. al-Qahirah: Dar Al-Shuruq.
- Authors and articles contributors are responsible for the copyright of their own writing.
- This journal is not tolerated in the following situations:
- Data falsification.
- Redundant publication.
- Stealing from others.
- Authors are responsible to their articles and strongly recommended to withdraw their articles in above situations. This journal is not responsible if there is any lawsuit from any party.
- Once the paper is published online in this journal, the author who wishes to withdraw the paper must pay 2000 USD for damages. The paper will then be withdrawn within four weeks.