| View Journal
Management Research Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Social Sciences
- Business & administration
- Economics & finance
- Education & educational research
Print ISSN: 2232-0660
Publisher: Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Publication type: Print & Electronic
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://ejournal.upsi.edu.my/index.php/MRJ
Fanny Kho Chee Yuet, Ph.D.
Chief Editor, Management Research Journal
Department of Educational Management
Faculty of Management and Economics, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
35900 Tanjong Malim, Perak, Malaysia
Tel No. +601948797790
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Research Journal (MRJ - ISSN 2232-0660) is refereed journal published by UPSI Press for Faculty of Management and Economics, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. Its main objective is to provide an avenue for academic writing based on empirical and library research in the field of management and other related fields. It is published annually in August , beginning 2012.
Aims & Scopes
Articles should be related but not limited to Human Resource Management, Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Change and Development, Conflict Management, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, International Strategic Management, International Business, Educational Management and Administration, Women Management, Financial and Accounting Management, Social Issues in Management, Educational Issues in Management, Innovation and New Product, Knowledge Management, Quality Management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics, and other related areas.
Peer Review Policy
Publishable manuscripts will be referred to the Editorial Advisory Board members and/or other reviewers. Author are encouraged to suggest names of possible reviewers. Author will be notified about the editorial decision within six weeks from the date of manuscript receipt. Manuscripts are accepted conditionally, pending authorsâ€˜ revision of the material.
Management Research Journal is double blind peer reviewed. The editorial processes follow standard procedures thus:
Call for submissions/Online submissions
Article submissions and acknowledgements
Allocation of reviewers based on article content
Author re-submissions if necessary
Further editing and processing
Evaluation for publication
Fanny Kho Chee Yuet, Ph.D.- Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Editorial Board Members:
Khoo Yin Yin, Ph.D. - Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Norimah binti Rambeli @Ramli, Ph.D. - Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Kesavan Nallaluthan, Ph.D. - Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Arsalan Mujahid Ghouri, Ph.D. - Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Naveed Ur Rehman Khan, Ph.D. - Institute of Business and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
Mario Franco, Ph.D. - University of Beira Interior, Portugal
Muhammad Faiz Ahmad Mizan, Ph.d. - The National University of Malaysia
Zubir Azhar, Ph.D. - University of Science, Malaysia
Information For Authors
- Length: Should be about 5,000 to 6,000 words (single spaced) including figures and references and in Times New Roman with 12pt font.
- The first paper: before the text, should have on the centred of the page in this order the title of the article and the name(s), institutional affiliation(s), country/countries of the author(s) and email of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: the main text should be preceded by an abstract of 100 to 200 words summarizing the article.
- Keywords: should have about four to five words.
- Table and illustrations: tabular material should have a centred heading"table". Presentations of non-tabular material should have centred heading "Figure". The source should always be cited. Tables and figures should be placed at the end of the article and in camera-ready format.
- Quotations: long quotations should be single-spaced and each line should be indented 7 spaces.
- Footnotes: author should avoid using footnotes and incorporate any explanatory material in the text itself. If unavoidable, they should be endnotes, at the end of the article.
- References: Melati and Zuwati (2005) or Bakhtiar et al. (2007) in the case of three or more authors. However, the names of all authors should appear in the bibliography at the end of the article.
- Bibliography at the end of the article: references should be listed in alphabetical order under the heading "References". Example of the references style used in the Journal are:
- For Periodicals: Jacobson, S. (2011). Leadership effects on student achievement and sustained school success. International Journal of Educational Management, 25(1), 33-44.
- For books: KIng, N.and Anderson, N. (2002). Managing innovation and change: A critical guide for organizations. Australia: Thomson.
- For chapter in book: Thompson, B. (2000). Ten commandments of structural equation modeling. In L. Grimm & P. Yarnell, eds. Reading and understanding more multivariate statistics. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 261-284.
- Full addresses and telephone numbers should be given. In the case of multi-authored papers, indicate the author to whom all correspondence should be sent.
| Journal Coverage