| View Journal
Journal of Science and Mathematics Letters
Formerly known as "Jurnal Sains dan Matematik (Journal of Science and Mathematics)"
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Social Sciences
- Education & educational research
- Biological sciences
- Mathematics & statistics
- Environmental science
- Life sciences
- Space sciences (astronomy)
Print ISSN: 2462-2052
Publisher: Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Publication type: Print & Electronic
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://ejournal.upsi.edu.my/journal/JSML
Prof. Dr. Mohd Mustamam Abd Karim
Journal of Science and Mathematics Letters (JSML)
Faculty of Science and Mathematics
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
35900 Tanjong Malim
Phone : +6015-48797667
Fax : +6015-48797296
E-mail : email@example.com
Journal of Science and Mathematics Letters is a peer-reviewed journal published by Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI).
JSML UPSI is an interdisciplinary journal that provides a forum for communication and dissemination of knowledge through articles by Science and Mathematics researchers who are involved in various aspects of Biology & Biology Education; Chemistry & Chemistry Education; Physics & Physics Education; Mathematics & Mathematics Education and various aspects of Science and Mathematics Applications.
JSML UPSI is published once a year in December since 2013. JSML UPSI was formerly knwon as JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS UNIVERSITI PENDIDIKAN SULTAN IDRIS (JSM UPSI - ISSN 1985-7918).
Issues of JSM UPSI were published twice a year in 2009 until 2013.
Language : English & Bahasa Melayu
Types of Peer Review : Double-blind
Professor Dr. Mohd Mustamam Abd Karim
Authors need to conform to the following requirements:
- Manuscripts are to be submitted in APA style to the Chief Editor using MS Word.
- Manuscripts should be written in English or Malay (Bahasa Melayu), not more than 10 pages (5000 words) including references, appendices, tables, diagrams and figures, and printed on an A4 size white paper, one side only, double spacing with Times New Roman font (12 point), with margin (2.5 cm). The manuscripts should be written according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA-5th edition). Paginate consecutively starting with the title page and printed at the bottom in the middle of the page.
- Abstracts of not more than 300 words are required in English for introduction of each article.
- Manuscripts in Bahasa Melayu must also submit title, abstract, and keywords in English.
- Keywords should also be included.
- All figures, diagrams and tables should be in the form suitable for journal publication.
- Author(s) should note that only original articles are accepted for publication. Submission of the manuscript represents certification on the part of the author(s) that neither the article submitted nor a version of it has been published, or is being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript will be evaluated by two independent evaluators. The name(s) of the author(s) should be written on the first page only with the title of the article.
- Authors whose articles have been accepted for publication are required to provide an electronic version of their article in MS Word file, along with the corresponding PDF file to expedite the production process.
- Authors will receive one complimentary copy of the journal in pdf. format via e-mail if their articles are published.
All writers advisebale to send the articles through our eJournal UPSI online submission
| Journal Coverage