| View Journal
EDUCATUM Journal of Social Sciences
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
- Visual arts
2. Social Sciences
- Education & educational research
- Gender studies
- Media & communication
- Political science
Print ISSN: 2289-9391
Publisher: Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Publication type: Print & Electronic
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://ejournal.upsi.edu.my/journal/EDSO
Educatum Journal of Social Sciences (EJoSS)
Pejabat Karang Mengarang (UPSI Press)
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
35900 Tanjong Malim
No Phone: 05-450 5600
EDUCATUM Journal of Social Science (ISSN 2289-9391 / eISSN 2462-2443) is an international peer-reviewed journal published by UPSI Press, Sultan Idris Education University, Tanjong Malim, Perak, Malaysia since 2015. EJoSS is devoted to the publication of original research papers, scientific reviews and short communications on various aspects of social science and humanities. Published once a year beginning Oktober 2015.
Aims & Scopes
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and dissemination of empirical findings and analytical research in the specialized areas of accounting and finance with special emphasis on scholarly works with policy implications for countries in the Asia Pacific.
Prof. Madya Dr. Raja Nor Safinas binti Raja Harun (email@example.com), Universiti Pendidik
- Prof. Madya Dr. Norlia Mat Norwani
- Prof. Madya Dr. Tajul Shuhaizam Said
- Prof. Madya Dr. Dahlia Janan
- Dr. Yazid Saleh
- Dr. Mohmadisa Hashim
- MANAGING EDITOR
- Mrs. Asiah Abd Rahman
EDUCATUM Journal of Social Sciences (EJoSS) invites you to explore beyond borders all fields of social science and hummanities and its related fields. You may contribute your articles either as a regular article, short communication or as a review article. Papers must contain original results, and this journal prohibits an author from submitting the same manuscript for concurrent consideration by two or more publications. It prohibits as well the publication of any manuscript that has already been published either in whole or substantial part elsewhere. It also does not permit publication of manuscript that has been published in full in Proceedings. The copyright of articles is assigned to the Sultan Idris Education University (UPSI).
Authors are notified on receipt of an article and upon the editorial decision regarding publication.
- Articles can either be submitted in English or Bahasa Melayu and should be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 150 words each; the abstract should have the corresponding translation in English or Bahasa Melayu.
- Your article should not be more than 5,000 words or 10 printed pages including references. They are based on basic and applied research having potential for commercialization. They should highlight new developments with emphasis on significant findings. Categories to be considered for publication are full-length papers, short communications and commentaries in the form of forum or review.
- A copy of a complete text should be submitted. All articles should bear an English abstract, giving a synopsis of the article with sufficient detailed information concerning the methods used and the results obtained.
- One set of proof will be sent to the corresponding author to be checked for printerâ€™s errors, and it is the responsibility of the author to submit corrections to the editor within the stipulated time.
- Full-length research articles should be divided into Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
- All titles must be centred. Name of author(s) and their affiliations or address of institution(s) where the work was carried out, details of the corresponding author, a short running title, and a short list of five (5) keywords is compulsory.
- Article should be at least in MS Word, both soft and hard copy, should conform to APA style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association), 1.5 spacing with wide margin (2.5cm) and 11 point type Times New Roman. Paginate consecutively starting with the title page and printed at the bottom in the middle of the page.
- Short communication should report results of importance that justifies presentation in advance of a more detailed investigation or which do not justify an extensive presentation. Review articles on relevant topics are published usually by invitation of the Chief Editor.
- Preferably, Tables and Figures (with legends) must be typed on separate sheets and not be included as a part of the text. Capitalize only the first word of each figure caption and table title.
- Tables and Figures should be supplied with headings, numbered consecutively, and the exact reference should be quoted when not original. The preferred point symbols are round, square and triangle (solid or empty). Photographs should be sharp, high contrast, glossy prints permitting reduction to a size of 10x10cm without affecting legibility. Micrographs, etc. must include a scale bar. Figure captions are to be centred below the figures. Table titles are to be centred above the tables.
- Units, chemical nomenclature, etc., sizes and quantities should be expressed in System International (SI) units whenever possible. For chemical nomenclature, see Chemical Abstracts.
- Every article are peer-reviewed by two blind reviewers as well as independently refereed by editorial members.
References in the text should be cited as follows: List of references should not exceed 20 per article. References should be listed in alphabetically by author and arranged chronologically at the end of the paper