Associate Professor Dr. Ismail Abdul Rahman
Aftab Hameed Memon, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
Abdullah Saand, Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology, Pakistan
Abdul Hameed Memon, Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology, Pakistan
Ade Asmi Abdul Azis, Universitas Bakrie, Indonesia
Agus Maryono, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
Ahmad Mujahid Ahmad Zaidi, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
Ahmad Roslan Mohd Ridzuan, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
Azmi Ibrahim, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
Hamidah Mohd Saman, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
Ian Burgess, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
Lee Yee Loon, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
Mohsen Gerami, Semnan University, Iran
Syahrul Nizam Kamaruzzaman, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
Nasir Shafiq, University Technology of Petronas, Malaysia
Norazman Mohamad Nor, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Stanley Russell, University of South Florida, United States of America
Tam Chat Tim, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Tan Shui-Keung, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Toru Otsuru, Oita University, Japan
Yoon Seong-Hwan, Pusan National University, South Korea
Zuhairi Abd Hamid, Construction Research Institute of Malaysia, Malaysia
For Guidelines, the template can be downloaded from https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=43EE3593C2091299!1187&cid=43ee3593c2091299
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Ensuring a Blind Peer Review
To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review for submission to this journal, every effort should be made to prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other. This involves the authors, editors, and reviewers (who upload documents as part of their review) checking to see if the following steps have been taken with regard to the text and the file properties:
1. The authors of the document have deleted their names from the text, with "Author" and year used in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors' name, article title, etc.
2. With Microsoft Office documents, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file (see under File in Word), by clicking on the following, beginning with File on the main menu of the Microsoft application: File > Save As > Tools (or Options with a Mac) > Security > Remove personal information from file properties on save > Save.
3. With PDFs, the authors' names should also be removed from Document Properties found under File on Adobe Acrobat's main menu.