| View Journal
International Journal of Integrated Engineering
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Engineering & Technology
Print ISSN: 2229-838X
Publisher: Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
Publication type: Print
Publication frequency: 3 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://penerbit.uthm.edu.my/ojs/index.php/ijie/issue/archive
The International Journal of Integrated Engineering (IJIE) is a single blind peer reviewed journal which publishes 3 times a year since 2009. The journal is dedicated to various issues focusing on 3 different fields which are:-
- Civil and Environmental Engineering. Original contributions for civil and environmental engineering related practices will be publishing under this category and as the nucleus of the journal contents. The journal publishes a wide range of research and application papers which describe laboratory and numerical investigations or report on full scale projects.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering. It stands as a international medium for the publication of original papers concerned with the electrical and electronic engineering. The journal aims to present to the international community important results of work in this field, whether in the form of research, development, application or design.
- Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering. It is a platform for the publication and dissemination of original work which contributes to the understanding of the main disciplines underpinning the mechanical, materials and manufacturing engineering. Original contributions giving insight into engineering practices related to mechanical, materials and manufacturing engineering form the core of the journal contents.
Profesor Dr. Ab Aziz Abdul Latiff
- Ab. Aziz Abdul Latiff, UTHM, Malaysia
- Yusri Yusof, Assoc. Professor, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Muhammad Mahadi Abdul Jamil, Assoc. Professor, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Mohd Shalahuddin Adnan, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Zainorizuan Mohd Jaini, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Nik Hisyamudin Muhd Nor, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Yuntian Feng, Professor (Computational Engineering), Swansea University, United Kingdom
- Ismail Abustan, Professor (Civil Engineering), Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Ismail Bakar, Professor (Civil Engineering), Research Centre for Soft Soils, Malaysia
- Yoshimi Sonoda, Professor (Civil Engineering), Kyushu University, Japan
- Shahrul Niza Mokhatar, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Mohd Ariff Ahmad Nazri, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Alvin John Lim Meng Siang, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Joewono Prasetijo, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Integrated Engineering?
GO TO LOGIN - http://penerbit.uthm.edu.my/ojs/index.php/ijie/login
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION - http://penerbit.uthm.edu.my/ojs/index.php/ijie/user/register
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Please use this paper as a template for your paper - IJIE Template
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submissions compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
| Journal Coverage