| View Journal
Scientific Research Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
- Mathematics & statistics
- Space sciences (astronomy)
- Environmental science
2. Medical & Health Sciences
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutics
3. Engineering & Technology
- Computer sciences
Print ISSN: 1675-7009
Publisher: UiTM Press for the Institute of Research Management & Innovation (IRMI), Universiti Teknologi MARA
Publication type: Print
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://srj.uitm.edu.my/
Scientific Research Journal (SRJ)
Institute of Research Management and Innovation (IRMI)
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
40450 Shah Alam
The Scientific Research Journal (SRJ) (ISSN: 1675-7009) is an international refereed journal, published by UiTM Press for the Institute of Research Management & Innovation (IRMI), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia. SRJ is published biannually, online and in print in June and December. The SRJ publishes research papers that address significant issues in the fields of science and technology including life science, natural science, health science and physical science. It provides a balanced presentation of articles and solicits contributions from the fields of: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Energy, Environmental Science, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, Pharmacy, Medicine and Applied Sciences.
Professor Dr. Hjh. Hamidah Mohd Saman, Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Dr. Yazmin Sahol Hamid
Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- R. Rajakuperan, B.S.Abdur Rahman University, India
- Vasudeo Zambare, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, USA
- Greg Tan, University of Notre Dame, Australia
- Pauline Rudd, National Institute for Bioprocessing Research & Training, Dublin, Ireland
- Wanida Jinsart, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Chantra Tongcumpou, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Panwadee Suwattiga, King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, Thailand
- Nor Ashikin Mohamed Noor Khan, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Yahaya Ahmad, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Faredia Ahmad, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Abdul Rahman Mohd. Sam, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Mohd Nizam Ab Rahman, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
- Ismail Musirin, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Nooritawati Md Tahir, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Ahmad Taufek Abdul Rahman, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Zulkiflee Latif, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Khairul Nurudin Ahnaf Khaini, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Nurul Iza Umat, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
Submitted manuscripts should be written in English with production-quality figures. Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman (point 12), single-line spacing and wide margins (2.54 cm left, right, top and bottom). The manuscript should include the title of the paper; the name, address, contact numbers and email(s) of the correspondence author; a short abstract of between 200 and 300 words, which clearly summaries the paper with 4-5 keywords. Submission should be limited to a maximum of 20 typed pages.
Tables should be included within the text where appropriate and must be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals and have titles that precede the table. Similarly, all figures must be numbered and a detailed caption should be provided below each figure. Figures should be embedded within the text where appropriate. Glossy photographs when required should be scanned to a suitable resolution (1200 dpi), which enables quality reproduction.
References should be numbered in ascending order and cited within square brackets, e.g. , [3-5], in the main body of the text. References included at the end of the manuscript are to be in the order that they appear in the main body of text. Some entry samples are as follows:
 A. B. Author, 2000. Title of Book, ABC Press, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
 C. D. Author and E. F. Author, 1999. Title of Paper, Journal Name, vol. 10, pp. 32-45.
 G. H. Author, 2006. Title of the conference paper, in Proceedings of the 2000 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Geneva, Switzerland, pp. 100-105.
Manuscripts submitted to the journal will be initially screened by the editor, to determine appropriateness. Only those manuscripts considered of a sufficiently high standard will proceed to undergo a double blind review. Upon completion, the manuscripts will be passed to an editorial board member for appraisal of their value. Additionally, they will be reviewed by an expert in that discipline.
For further information, please contact:
The Managing Editor
Scientific Research Journal
Research Management Institute
Universiti Teknologi MARA
40450 Shah Alam
| Journal Coverage