| View Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Social Sciences
- Education & educational research
Print ISSN: 0126-5261
Publisher: University of Malaya
Publication type: Print
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Jurnal Pendidikan (Journal of Educational Research) is an annual publication of the Faculty of Education, University of Malaya. The main purpose of this journal is to serve as an outlet for articles that have theoretical and practical implications for education. Contributions from all disciplines pertaining to educational practice are welcome.
Professor Emeritus Dato' Dr. Abu Bakar Nordin
Dr. Norlidah Alias
Dr. Syed Kamaruzaman Syed Ali
Dr. Rafidah Aga Mohd Jaladin
Puan Alina Ranee
Professor Dr. Saedah Siraj
Professor Dr. Mohammad Ali (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia)
Professor Dr. Tian Po Oei (University of Queensland)
Professor Dr. Richard Kiely (University College Plymouth, St Mark & St John)
Professor Jinwoong Song (Seoul National University)
Authors who wish to submit a manuscript should:
- submit three hard copies of the manuscript and one soft copy to the address given below. Since manuscripts will be reviewed anonymously (blind review) by two readers, the name(s) of the author(s) should appear only on the cover page, which should also include the title of the article, affiliation and address of the author(s).
- The title must also be written on the first page of the text. Author’s name(s) should not be included in the manuscript to ensure anonymity of review. It is the author’s responsibility to remove any identifying information from the manuscript.
- follow the style of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th edition), in citations referencing, tables and figures, general writing style and manuscript preparation.
- submit double spaced typed manuscripts on white A4 size paper, except for block citations which must be indented and single spaced.
- not send manuscripts which have been published in other publications or submitted to other journals.
- not exceed 5,000 words.
- Most accepted manuscripts require some revision.
The editorial committee will inform the author(s) of any changes suggested. All enquiries, subscription (RM25.00 per copy) and change of address notification should be addressed to the Editorial Committee as follows:
The Editorial Committee
Faculty of Education
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Fax: 603-79565089/e-mail: email@example.com
Malaysian Citation Centre, MyCite Citation Report (2014)